Park Permits for Sports Fields, Picnics, and Special Events

Would you like to book the baseball diamond at Cedarvale or the field across from it for Ultimate Frisbee?  You can get a sports and recreation permit.


Or how about hosting an event or picnic in a park?  Residents can have a picnic with invited friends and family in a park anytime, but when more than 25 people in your circle are expected, a social gathering permit is required.  For events that are promoted to the general public, a non-profit agency or community group can get a special event permit.


There are a few other park permits such as an arts and music permit, or a permit for use of an outdoor bake oven and fire pit. Take a look and see what you might like to take advantage of in our parks.   Please don’t hesitate to contact my office should you require assistance securing your permit.